We are a vibrant and growing Pentecostal church that is dedicated to serving God and making a positive impact on the world around us. We seek to create an environment where people can experience God’s presence and receive spiritual healing and transformation. We are actively involved in community outreach and mission work.
Meet our Pastor
Meet Pastor Clint and his wife Robbie Cooper, pastors of Hillside Community Church in Canton, Georgia. With over 10 years of experience in ministry, our pastor brings a wealth of knowledge, passion, and dedication.
Clint and Robbie’s journey in ministry began as youth pastors at the Resaca Church of God, where they discovered their calling to bring help to the hurting and spread the love of God. Their work with youth inspired them to continue in ministry and eventually led them to their current role as pastors at Hillside Community Church.
At Hillside, Clint and Robbie are committed to creating a welcoming church family where everyone feels valued and loved. They believe that church should be a place of connection and growth and work to create opportunities for people to deepen their faith and relationships with one another.
As pastors, Clint and Robbie bring a unique blend of warmth, humor, and wisdom to their work. They are passionate about helping others find their purpose and calling in life, and work to empower their congregation to live their best lives possible.
If you’re looking for a church that feels like home, come visit Clint and Robbie at Hillside Community Church. You will be greeted with a warm smile and open arms.
What we believe
The Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.